Holiday season is upon us!
How to stay stylish & comfortable for a flight…
When flying take two things into consideration when choosing an outfit; where you are and where you are going!
- I usually travel early in the morning so a pair of dark glasses is a must for me. Not only do they look stylish but they cover up my tiredness.
- Wear comfortable trousers, it’s ok to wear tracksuit style trousers but just make sure they look as fitting and stylish as jeans. I don’t usually travel in jeans due to them not really being comfortable to sit in for long periods of time and they can leave you feeling quite hot.
- The right jacket is very important as it finishes of an outfit. I usually go for a blazer as it dresses up a laid back outfit.
- Comfortable easy to slip on and off shoes is a must. I usually go for a freshly white pair of plimsolls.
- Keep accessories to a minimum especially fake jewellery as the beepers will be going off when passing through security, meaning a longer process to get through security and less time in duty free.